The Petoskey area hosts a variety of events, including our favorite special events list to the left that we look forward to every year!
Relive history and learn about the Titanic with our annual Titanic Dinner in the H.O. Rose Dining Room at Stafford's Perry Hotel.
Models, original newspapers and artifacts will be on display as well as table settings representing the first, second, and third class dinner settings.
The event includes a six course dinner and a performance by Stafford's Society Band. Titanic historian, David Kaplan, will do a visual presentation of the ship, its events and the affect it has had on history.
Titanic Dinner Menu
- Butlered Hors d'Oeuvres - Smoked Shrimp Toasts, Asian Bulgogi Beef Wraps, Polenta Fries, Tomato Marmalada
- First Course - Fish Course - Twin Class Tuna, Potato seared ahi tuna and tuna tataki
- Second Course - Intermezzo - Hot Peppermint Confusion
- Third Course - Removes - Petite Herb Seared Filet of Beef and Roasted Loin of Lamb en Croute, Tahitian vanilla and bordeaux demi glace, creamed carrots, and buttered fava beans
- Fourth Course - Salad - Tempura Caprese Salad, baby frisee, balsamic fig drizzle
- Fifth Course - Sweets - Icy Sweet Dreams, Vanilla meringue cake with chocolate orange nuance
Tickets are $55 per guest. Reservations are required. Make your today, (231) 347-4000. Period costumes are not required, but encouraged!
Stafford's Perry Hotel