Petoskey Antiques Show
1129 Charlevoix Ave. (U.S. 31)
Petoskey, MI 49770
Phone: (231) 564-1971
This popular show will feature nearly 170 dealers from around the country. There will be a huge array of high quality antique merchandise from the smallest collectibles (jewelry), to a wide range of antique furniture, pottery, china, textiles, prints and more.
Admission is $5.00 per person (good for both days), children under 15 admitted free. Parking is FREE! Food available on site so you can spend more time browsing.
Sorry - due to insurance no pets are allowed.
Show times are 9:00am - 5:00pm on Saturday and 10:00am to 4:00pm on Sunday.
Can't make this show? Catch the one on August 1 and 2, 2020 - same location!
***Please note: Show protocols being followed for your safety:
1) Vendors, and customers in the community building, T-Barn, and Barns 2 & 3 must wear a mask at all times. This is required by state and local regulations and is non-negotiable.
2) Vendors and customers will be required to social distance 6 feet from each other at all times.
3) We will limit the number of customers in the Fairgrounds during the show. We encourage you to spread your visits out throughout the weekend.
4) We will keep the aisles between the tents as open as possible to ensure social distancing for our customers.
5) Hand sanitizer will be placed in each of the bathrooms, outside each of the buildings, and throughout the fairgrounds. We will also have portable hand washing stations located near the food trucks, and near the barns. Signage will be located all over the fairgrounds reminding customers about social distancing, as well as mask usage. The buildings will have a clearly marked entrance, and exits to help with flow and social distancing. Additional cleaning staff will be present to wipe down hard surfaces, tables, doors, and bathrooms as needed.