Web Camera Policy
Please call Gaslight Media at 231-487-0692 if you would like to display these images or video streams in ways that don’t conform with the use restrictions below.
Use of static images:
- You must send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of any display or use of camera images on your website including the URL of the page where they are displayed.
- You may not copy the camera images or display them using any type of caching server.
- Camera images displayed on your website must be served directly from Gaslight Media servers. To do this use one of the following URLs for the “src=” value of your “img” tag.
For Lakes Street images replace “GLM-Basin” in the URLs above with “GLM-LakeStreet”
- Only “MediumSmall” and smaller camera images may be used on your Website.
- Images may not be trimmed or modified. All areas of the camera images must be visible.
- Camera images must be their actual size and proportion. No use of HTML or CSS parameters to cause re-sizing of the images is permitted.
- All images must link to Petoskey.com when clicked. “https://www.petoskey.com”
Use of video streams:
- No live camera video stream may be displayed on any Website without the written permission of Gaslight Media.
- Specific permission for use of our live camera video streams with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (depending on the requested camera) is available upon request by writing to email@example.com or calling 231-487-0692.
Contact Gaslight Media for more information on a full range of cameras, low-light performance and IR illumination, up to “4K” resolution (3840×2160), streaming services, archival storage, and Web site integration. We can also place a weather station at your location and display weather information on your Website!
Camera images Copyright © 2014-2017 Gaslight Media – All Rights Reserved